Medical Billing Analysts (MBA) and Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. (OAS are excited to host their CLE titled “Building the House of Damages in Cases Between 100K & 300K: Using a Vocational Expert/Life Care Planner & a Medical Billing Expert” on Wednesday, January 17.
The event will be held at the:
Location: Hilton Meadowlands
Address: 2 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Registration/Cocktail Hour:5:00-6:00 pm
The CLE will include guest speakers:
- Edmond Provder, CRC Vocational Consultant, Occupational Assessment Services
- Jamie Anderson, CPB, CCS, Senior Analyst, Medical Billing Analysts
- Amy Reed, CPC, Analyst, BS/Business Admin, Medical Billing Analysts.
Other highlights of the event will include:
- Evaluating the impact of non-catastrophic personal injury cases and establishing earnings capacity & life care planning needs/future medical needs
- Explaining medical billing and coding jargon
- Calculating UCR and recommended reimbursement amounts of incurred medical expenses
- Exploring the types of cases in which a medical expense review is worthwhile
- Determining the value of a case
If you have questions about this CLE seminar or OAS, please contact Verena Aibel at 973-365-4017 or email her: email@example.com.
MBA produces expert reports that support Usual, Customary, and Reasonable fee allowances for past medical bills and can testify, as expert witnesses, as to the actual fair and reasonable cost of medical care. We review many different types of cases on the plaintiff or defense side (for example hospital liens, PIP policy exhaustion, medical malpractice cases, mass tort, etc.).
In addition to our standard Medical Expense Evaluation Reports, we offer Code & Cost Reports. These reports assist attorneys by accurately projecting future medical exposure for Medicare Set Aside and Personal Injury cases in order to set appropriate reserves and determine the true value of a case.
Solid preparation of damages can help to strengthen a case once liability has been established. Engaging a medical billing and reimbursement expert to determine and testify to the reasonable value of medical services is highly recommended. Whether you are on the plaintiff or defense side, determining the cost of medical care is complicated and the guidance of an expert is critical to ensure you have a clear understanding of what is “fair and reasonable”.
For a complimentary case consultation or to find out more information, please contact MBA’s Senior Analyst, Jamie Anderson, CPB, CCS at 800-557-6141. We’ll send a proposal containing the experts’ professional qualifications, fee schedule, and a sample report.
Medical Billing Analysts. Trusted Experts. Accurate Results.